Water hygiene & legionella training
To Book Primary Water Solutions for your organisation’s Legionella training contact us today.
Find out the risks Legionella poses to your organisation by booking a free consultation
Are you and your staff compliant in training? Are you looking to refresh or expand current knowledge in the workplace, or do you have a new responsible person at your premises?
Here at Primary Water Solutions, we offer two types of open training courses:
1. Legionella Awareness Course ½ Day
2. Role of the Responsible Person Course 1 full day (Inc. Lunch)
We have the spaces available throughout our October & November courses.
Please contact us to book a space or if you require more information.
The training Location for the available dates is easily accessible only minutes from Junction 17 (Cribbs Causeway) of the M5.
Download Now (Free)
The Simple Guide to Legionella Risk Assessments and Primary Water Services
What the law says you MUST do to protect your business
What You'll Learn
- > Steps you can take to minimise the risk of Legionella in your organisation
- > The health risks and dangers associated with an outbreak of Legionella
- > What Legionella is and how it develops in business premises
- > Legislation – what you MUST do to stay within the law
Air and Water Hygiene